Society days are something of a speciality at Bedford & County Golf Club. From a welcoming morning coffee and first 18 holes, to a light lunch and the afternoon round followed by a hearty evening meal and prize giving, we will ensure every element of your day matches your exact requirements.
Should you prefer to play just 18 holes either preceded by breakfast or lunch, or followed by lunch or dinner we would be happy to accommodate you and can offer a wide choice of menus to suit all tastes. We can cater for golfing societies 7 days a week (subject to availability).
No matter what size your group is, we will guarantee you a great day out. Discounts are available for larger groups and charity days. Please contact Hayley Duffield or Steve Vinnicombe on 01234 352617 or email email@example.com for advice on a package to best suit your requirements.
Why should you come to Bedford & County ?
- We have the best course in the area
- We are a friendly bunch who welcome all to our club
- Great clubhouse with excellent food, good beer & service
When do we allow societies to use our club?
- We try to be as accommodating as possible, and any day will be considered dependent on member activity and time of year.
Planning your society day
We can help you plan the perfect day to suit your needs and we will answer any questions you may have.
- We can accommodate up to 120 people
- We can provide bespoke menus to suit your requirements.
- We can help you plan your budget for the day.
- We can recommend & allocate nearest the pins & longest drives
- We can now also offer a Nearest The Pin on the 7th at Pebble Beach – USA, or elsewhere – via our indoor performance studio.
Example of our most popular day is:-
- Coffee & Breakfast sandwich on arrival
- 18 holes of golf
- Lunch– Ham Egg and Chips
- Total price per person £36.25
Mon, Tues & Thurs - £37.75
We can also accomodate a two or three course meal to end a fantastic day.
We are very proud of our flexibility around packages to suit all. Our course is looking better than ever and following our winter programme of improvements, 2017 should be a cracking year for everyone visiting Bedford & County.
I hope to take your booking shortly.
Steve Vinnicombe - Club Manager