Society days are something of a speciality at Bedford & County Golf Club. From a welcoming morning coffee and first 18 holes, to a light lunch and afternoon round followed by a hearty evening meal and prize giving, we will ensure every element of your day matches your exact requirements.
Should you prefer to play just 18 holes either preceded by breakfast or lunch, or followed by lunch or dinner we would be happy to accommodate you and can offer a wide choice of menus to suit all tastes. Society Menu
We can cater for golfing societies on Tuesdays and Thursday at present due to Covid-19 restrictions (subject to availability) Please also note that buggies are one person only.
At present we are allowing groups of up to 30 only. Please adhere to social distancing and Covid-19 regulations.
Please contact Hayley Duffield on 01234 352617 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on a package to best suit your requirements.
Why should you come to Bedford & County ?
- We have the best course in the area
- We are a friendly bunch who welcome all to our club
- Great clubhouse with excellent food, good beer & service
When do we allow societies to use our club?
- We try to be as accommodating as possible, and any day will be considered dependent on member activity and time of year.
Planning your society day
We can help you plan the perfect day to suit your needs and we will answer any questions you may have.
- We can accommodate up to 120 people
- We can provide bespoke menus to suit your requirements.
- We can help you plan your budget for the day.
- We can recommend & allocate nearest the pins & longest drives
- We can now also offer a Nearest The Pin on the 7th at Pebble Beach – USA, or elsewhere – via our indoor performance studio.
Example of our most popular day is:-
- Coffee & Breakfast roll on arrival
- 18 holes of golf
- Lunch– Ham Egg and Chips
We can also accomodate a two or three course meal to end a fantastic day.
We are very proud of our flexibility around packages to suit all. Our course is looking better than ever, and is receiving more and more plaudits from everyone who has visited us.
I hope to take your booking shortly.
Steve Vinnicombe - Club Manager